Not Sure what the hands look like well no problem we have created flash images of all the hands you can expect at Poker.
click on the links to see a flash picture of the poker hands
1. The most valuable hand in Poker is the Royal Flush the reason it is the most valuable is because it's the hardest hand to get.
2. The next most valuable hand is a straight flush this is five cards of the same suit in numerical order. If there are two straight flushes at the table the one with the hightest value card wins. You can't wrap around in poker that is J, Q, K, A, 2, is not allowed.
3. Four of a kind is in third place although self evident this hand requires 4 cards of the same value.
4. The next ranked hand is the Full House, this requires the five cards to be made up of three of a kind and a pair. If two players or more have a full house then the player with the highest ranking three of a kind wins.
5. A Flush this hand is made up of five cards of the same suit, it matters not who has the most high value cards in their hand a player only needs one really high card to win for example:
Player one has 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, A
Player two has 3, 5, 9, J, Q, K
Player one wins by virtue of the Ace being higher than the king.
6.Straight. Five cards in numerical order, regardless of their suits. A Straight cannot "wrap around." In a tie, whoever's Straight goes to a higher ranking card wins.
7. Three of a Kind Three cards the same, and two random cards that are not a pair.
8. Two Pair Two sets of pairs, and another random card.
9. One Pair One pair and three random cards. If more than one person has a One Pair, then the person with the highest ranking pair wins.
10. High Card If none of the players have anything of value, the player holding the highest-valued card wins, with the 2 as the lowest card, and the Ace as the highest. In the case of a tie, you move to the next highest card, and continue.
top poker sites
888 - Instant Play or Download
Paddy Power Poker - Fastest Growing Poker Site